Sales Coordinator Vacancy
We are recruiting for the position of Sales Coordinator based in our Poole office.
Reporting to the Directors, a sales coordinator will be responsible for processing sales. This includes costing, quotations, DLF orders via all mediums. Maintaining excellent customer service & relentless pursuit of sales growth from new business & organic growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking sales calls & enquiries over the phone.
- Processing DLF sales orders from Bar-code scanner & tick sheets.
- Processing special enquiries from the trade counter.
- Preparing customer quotations.
- Building strong relationships with customers & suppliers.
- Working on projects with other team members.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure swift process of orders.
- Carrying out quality audit feedback reports as provided by Quality Manager.
- Processing CAR’s for non conformance’s & ensuring any returned items are credited & returned to stock or returned to supplier.
- Upkeep of administration such as quote files, work in process, supplier catalogues, day books, Outlook files & emails.
- Back up cover for other job roles if necessary.
- Other secondary duties to assist the team from time-to-time such as purchasing office admin, picking, packing & trade counter.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00. (40hr week)
Experience in industrial fasteners or component distribution would be advantageous but not essential. Applicants with an engineering/manufacturing background, who may be looking for a first job in sales, will also be considered.
Please apply via email with current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including a covering letter.
*** Previous applicants need not apply.***
Closing date 22nd March.